We like to say “anyone who can press a button” should use Wearsafe. We envision this lifesaving technology being an integral part of the daily lives of almost everyone — from students, athletes and parents, to travelers and adventure enthusiasts. Everyone has moments when they could use a little or a lot of help from their friends and family, and with Wearsafe you are prepared to get it at any time.
Articles in this section
- How do I get support for my account or subscription?
- Why isn't my phone number accepted?
- Does Wearsafe work internationally?
- What is a responder?
- What is a network?
- How many people can be in my networks?
- I got an invite from someone I know, what do I do?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Wearsafe?
- Who should be in my networks and receive my alerts?
- Why does someone under the age of 13 years need parental consent to load the Wearsafe App?