The Tag is designed to work with your phone 24/7, so that no matter when you need to send a Red Alert or Check-in, it’s ready to go. If you leave it behind for a few days, it will reach out to your phone when they're back in Bluetooth range. If you plan to leave your Tag unused for more than a week, we recommend removing the battery. As soon as the Tag has power again, it will reach out to your phone and be able to start alerts again.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- Installing and removing attachments
- Can someone find out my information from my SOS button?
- What should I do if my Tag doesn’t check in?
- Why don’t I see an update for my Tag?