When your devices in range count is 0, it means that no Tag will be able to start an alert for you. This can happen if Bluetooth is turned off on your phone, if the battery in your Tag is dead or removed, or if the Tag is outside your phone's Bluetooth range. It can also happen if the Tag pairing to your phone is lost or interrupted.
Here's how to get your Tag to connect when you know it's nearby your phone. Stop whenever you see that the Tag is connected in the App's activators screen.
- Tap devices in range to see if the Tag is listed. If it isn't, do steps 4 and 5 now.
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on on your phone.
- Remove and reinstall the battery in your Tag. If you recently got a Low Battery warning from the App, change the battery.
- Look in your phone's Bluetooth settings to see if your Tag is listed as a paired device. If it is, turn your phone off and back on.
- If your Tag was listed during step 4, delete the pairing in your phone settings. Go to the Wearsafe App tap devices in range then tap pair new Tag to set up. We show how in the "Pairing your Tag” videos for iOS and for Android.
- Change the Tag battery for one you know is new; then re-try steps 1-5.
If you're still having any problems, tap more then tap contact Wearsafe in the App or send an email to email@example.com.