Yes. Just remove your Tag from your list of Activators, and the new Tag owner can add it to their device and account. The new owner will need to have an active subscription to use the Tag.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- How do I install or remove attachments?
- Can someone find out my information from my Tag?
- What can I do if my Tag isn't showing up when I try to pair it?
- Can I send alerts without a Tag?