If you have multiple Wearsafe Tag SOS buttons in your household, it is helpful to label each to make sure you are using the right one. We have designed a space on the back of each Tag SOS button where you can write your name in permanent ink if you wish.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- Installing and removing attachments
- Can someone find out my information from my Wearsafe Tag?
- What should I do if my Wearsafe Tag doesn’t check in?
- Why don’t I see an update for my Wearsafe Tag?