To use your Apple Watch with Wearsafe, you must enable the Wearsafe watchOS App in the Watch app on your iPhone. You can also customize your watch face to include a Wearsafe complication. The Wearsafe complication shows your alert status on your watch face, and tapping will take you right to the Wearsafe watchOS App.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- Installing and removing attachments
- Can someone find out my information from my Wearsafe Tag?
- What should I do if my Wearsafe Tag doesn’t check in?
- Why don’t I see an update for my Wearsafe Tag?