The battery indication shown in the device details screen is approximate. When your Tag’s battery is low and function could be affected, you will receive notifications to replace the battery, including a badge on the devices in range button in the App.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- How do I install or remove attachments?
- Can someone find out my information from my Tag?
- What should I do if my Tag doesn’t check in?
- The devices screen changed, is my Tag still connected?