The battery indication shown in the device details screen is approximate. When your Wearsafe Tag SOS button’s battery is low and function could be affected, you will receive notifications to replace the battery, including a badge on the devices in range button in the App.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- Installing and removing attachments
- Can someone find out my information from my Wearsafe Tag?
- What should I do if my Wearsafe Tag doesn’t check in?
- Why don’t I see an update for my Wearsafe Tag?