When you start an alert using your Wearsafe Tag SOS button, Apple Watch, or Wear OS watch, your device will vibrate each time one of your Contacts first views your alert. Even if your phone is out of reach, you will know that help is on the way. In an emergency, knowing that you are not alone can change the way you respond and dramatically improve the outcome of your situation.
Articles in this section
- What is a Red Alert?
- Audio not recorded on iOS 12.4 and newer
- How do I send and close a Check-in or Red Alert?
- What is a Check-in?
- Do emergency service calls go to the center where the subscriber is?
- I sent an alert, why can't I play my own audio clips?
- Alert map shows a person in a different place than their real location
- What does an alert include?
- How will I know when someone is responding to my alert?
- Delayed alert or alert not sent