When you start an alert using your Tag, Apple Watch, or Android Watch, your device will vibrate each time someone in your network views your alert. So even if you can’t reach your phone, you will know that help is on the way. In an emergency, knowing that you are not alone could change the way you respond and dramatically improve the outcome of your situation.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off an alert?
- How do I send an alert?
- Do emergency service calls go to the center where the subscriber is?
- Why didn't my alert start?
- I sent an alert, why can't I see audio files in my alert timeline?
- On the alert screen, why does the map view sometimes show a person in a slightly different location from where they actually are?
- What does an alert include?
- How will I know when someone is responding to my alert?
- Why did my alert take so long to send?
- Why did Wearsafe send an accidental alert?