If you originally created your Wearsafe user account by accepting an invite to help someone, or you had a subscription that expired, you can purchase a new Wearsafe Tag with lifetime service.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an activation code, and where can I find it?
- Do I have insurance with my service?
- I was invited to be a Contact, what does that mean?
- Error while signing in
- Can I transfer my account?
- Do I have to buy a Tag to use Wearsafe with my Apple Watch or Wear OS watch?
- Why do I get an error using my activation code?
- I did not receive/cannot find my lifetime subscriber email with the link to set it up.
- I subscribed, but I don’t have a Tag.
- How do I upgrade my account to send alerts?