If you are in the process of pairing your Wearsafe Tag SOS button to your Wearsafe App and it is not recognizing your Tag SOS button:
- Press the Tag's button 5 times and try again.
- Turn off Bluetooth, wait 10 seconds, turn it back on, and try again.
- Restart the Wearsafe App and try again.
- Make sure you are using a good CR2032 battery, installed with the + facing out, and the battery cover is closed with the ◯ (dot) on the cover lined up with the 🔒 (closed lock) icon on the case.
- Using Android? Make sure that Location Services is on in your phone's Settings app and that the Wearsafe App has permission to use location services before attempting to pair.