No, your privacy is important to us! Your Contacts will only see where you are once you’ve started an alert, or get a snapshot of your location from a Check-in. Access to location and other alert data is restricted when you close your alert; Contacts can access it for 4 hours and you can access it for 14 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I add Contacts?
- Legacy & Obsolete Device Compatibility
- Red bar shows on iOS device
- How can I make Wearsafe use less of my phone battery?
- Can people track me all the time with Wearsafe?
- What is Wearsafe Rewind™?
- Where is the best place to put the Wearsafe App on my phone's home screen?
- Received alert doesn't show audio in the alert timeline
- How much data does Wearsafe use?
- What are the right settings for Android?