Here's how to get your Tag to pair when you know it's nearby your phone. Stop whenever you see that the Tag is connected in the App's devices screen.
Stop whenever you see that the Tag is connected in the App's devices screen.
- Go to the Wearsafe App and tap devices in range, then pair new device to set up. We show how in this video walkthrough for iOS and for Android.
- Go to the Settings app for your phone. Make sure that Location Services is turned on for your phone, and make sure that the Wearsafe App has permission to use Location Services. Turn Bluetooth off and back on, then retry step 1.
- Pop out and reinstall the battery in your Tag, + side facing out. We show how in this video walkthrough. Then, retry step 1.
- Look in your phone's Bluetooth settings to see if your Tag is listed as a paired device. If it is, turn your phone off and back on and reopen the Wearsafe App; the Tag should appear automatically.
- If your Tag was listed during step 3, delete the pairing in your phone settings and retry step 1
- If your Tag was not listed during step 3 and has not appeared in the Wearsafe App, try pairing in the Bluetooth screen of your phone's main Settings app, then reopen Wearsafe; the Tag should appear automatically.
- Change the Tag battery for one you know is new and repeat steps 1-6
- Both batteries you used are likely fine and can be reused. Contact us for additional help.