An Account Owner can log into multiple phones and pair separate devices to allow other people to send alerts from those phones, called Device Users. Logging in to multiple phones this way has some restrictions:
- Only one phone can have an active Red Alert.
- Check-ins will not send from any users until the Red Alert is closed.
- Only the Account Owner name is displayed for Check-ins, Red Alerts, and Contact invitations.
- Device Users will receive app notifications for their own and other managed Device Users' alerts.
- Device Users will only receive text message and email notifications if they are separately set up as Contacts.
- The Account Owner will always receive app, text message, and email notifications.
Each Account Owner or Device User can use multiple SOS buttons, Apple Watches or Wear OS watches paired to their smartphone. Each device can only start alerts through the phone it is paired to. Devices should not be paired to multiple phones.