When you need help from a friend or family member, you can rely on Wearsafe to provide them with all of the most important information about your situation – that includes your location and any audio that can be collected around you.
To ensure that this critical information can be provided to your trusted Contacts when you need them:
- Open your phone’s Settings app
- Scroll all the way down and tap Wearsafe from your list of installed apps
- Tap Location
- Tap Always
- Tap 〈 Wearsafe to return
- Slide each of these items on (it will turn green or show a 1)
- Background App Refresh
- Cellular Data
- Tap Notifications
- Slide Allow Notifications on (it will turn green or show a 1)
- Select how you want alerts to display. We recommend:
- Showing on the Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners with the Persistent banner style.
- Sounds on
- Badges on