When you need help from a friend or family member, you can rely on Wearsafe to provide them with all of the most important information about your situation — that includes your location and any audio that can be collected from around you.
To ensure that this critical information can be provided to your trusted Contacts when you need them:
- Open your phone’s Settings app
- Scroll down to App Manager and select it.
- Scroll all the way down to select Wearsafe from your list of installed apps
- Turn on Show Notifications
- Make sure each of the following is turned on in Permissions:
- Location - set to On or "Allow all the time"
- In Data Usage:
- Turn on Background Data
- Turn on Unrestricted Data Usage
- In Battery:
- Set Battery Optimization to "Not optimized"