When you pair a Tag to a phone, the Wearsafe app will install any available updates for that Tag so that you have the best performance from your Wearsafe system. For Tags that were already paired, you can delay installing an update. Some Tag features only operate with the latest update, so we strongly recommend updating as soon as possible within your own Wearsafe app.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- Installing and removing attachments
- Can someone find out my information from my SOS button?
- What should I do if my Tag doesn’t check in?
- Why don’t I see an update for my Tag?