No one can access your personal information using the Tag. None of your personal information is ever stored in the Wearsafe Tag, and the Tag cannot be used to identify your subscribed account nor any of your responders' accounts. Not even your Tag's name can be visible to someone who might find your Tag; it is only stored in your account information.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- How do I install or remove attachments?
- Can someone find out my information from my Tag?
- What should I do if my Tag doesn’t check in?
- The devices screen changed, is my Tag still connected?