No one can access your personal information using the Wearsafe Tag SOS button. None of your personal information is ever stored in the Tag SOS button, and the Tag cannot be used to identify any Wearsafe user account. Not even your Tag's name will be visible to someone who might find your Tag; it is only stored in your account information.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- Installing and removing attachments
- Can someone find out my information from my Wearsafe Tag?
- What should I do if my Wearsafe Tag doesn’t check in?
- Why don’t I see an update for my Wearsafe Tag?