What's New: iOS 1.8
- Apple Watch support! You can now:
- Send alerts — countdown makes sure you meant to!
- Get haptic feedback during countdown, when alert sends, and when your alert is viewed
- Receive notifications
- Check your active network
- See status right on your watch face: alert sent, ready to send, or not ready.
- All this without touching your paired iPhone
- No 911 in your country? Traveling outside the US? Now, dial other emergency service numbers direct from an active alert! 911 is still pre-dialed in covered countries.
- Works better: We found some bugs, so we squashed them.
Released May 4, 2017