Wearsafe Tags use coin cell battery type CR2032. These are available online and at many pharmacies, and grocery, convenience, and electronics stores.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- How do I install or remove attachments?
- Can someone find out my information from my Tag?
- What can I do if my Tag isn't showing up when I try to pair it?
- Can I send alerts without a Tag?