Only the sender can close (or turn off) an alert. All alerts are closed by moving the ! slider on the home screen to the blue ‘OFF’ position and entering the sender's birth date for confirmation.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off an alert?
- How do I send an alert?
- Do emergency service calls go to the center where the subscriber is?
- Why didn't my alert start?
- I sent an alert, why can't I see audio files in my alert timeline?
- On the alert screen, why does the map view sometimes show a person in a slightly different location from where they actually are?
- What does an alert include?
- How will I know when someone is responding to my alert?
- Why did my alert take so long to send?
- Why did Wearsafe send an accidental alert?