The Wearsafe Tag SOS button is water resistant. We designed our Tag SOS buttons to be immersed up to 1 meter deep for up to 30 minutes, the IPX7 standard. We use an ultrasonically welded case, fully external clip attachment, and gasket-sealed battery cover to meet this standard, and every Tag is tested during final assembly.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- Installing and removing attachments
- Can someone find out my information from my Wearsafe Tag?
- What should I do if my Wearsafe Tag doesn’t check in?
- Why don’t I see an update for my Wearsafe Tag?