If you dial emergency services directly, your call will always go to the call center nearest you. Emergency services call centers like 911 have standard steps for transferring calls to other centers nearest to an emergency. Since the Wearsafe alert you receive includes the sender's location, you can provide your emergency services operator with the information they need to transfer you to a local emergency services operator or dispatcher.
Articles in this section
- What is a Red Alert?
- Audio not recorded on iOS 12.4 and newer
- How do I send and close a Check-in or Red Alert?
- What is a Check-in?
- Do emergency service calls go to the center where the subscriber is?
- I sent an alert, why can't I play my own audio clips?
- Alert map shows a person in a different place than their real location
- What does an alert include?
- How will I know when someone is responding to my alert?
- Delayed alert or alert not sent