Wearsafe user accounts are not transferable. Each person must create their own Wearsafe user account either in the Wearsafe App on their smartphone, or by following an invite link received from someone who will send alerts. User accounts are identified by their mobile phone number, and the same phone number and email address cannot be used by two different people.
Articles in this section
- "This phone number is already in use" when trying to set up account
- Do I need an activation code, and where can I find it?
- Service Management
- How do I change user information?
- Do I have insurance with my service?
- I was invited to be a Contact, what does that mean?
- Error while signing in
- Can I transfer my account?
- Do I have to buy a Wearsafe Tag to use Wearsafe with my phone or other devices?
- Why do I get an error using my activation code?