The Wearsafe Platform supports using Apple Watch and Wear OS watches as activators for the Wearsafe App running on your iPhone or Android smartphone. Your watch must have an active connection to your smartphone to send alerts. Smartwatches cannot currently use their own cellular data service to send alerts with Wearsafe.
Articles in this section
- What battery does the Wearsafe Tag use?
- How do I get a warranty replacement battery?
- Can my smartwatch send alerts by itself?
- What is the PIN for my Wearsafe Tag?
- Is the Wearsafe Tag waterproof?
- How to open the Wearsafe Tag battery cover
- How do I install or remove attachments?
- Can someone find out my information from my Tag?
- What should I do if my Tag doesn’t check in?
- The devices screen changed, is my Tag still connected?