Your Wearsafe experience will be the best when it connects you to the people who know how to help you best. To respect all users' privacy and consent, you'll send out an invite to each person who will help you, and they must accept the invite before you can send alerts to them. Here's how to add those people to your networks, starting from the home screen of the Wearsafe App:
- Tap on the menu button in the top left.
- Tap on Contacts & Settings item.
- Tap + Add Contact
- If you have not invited contacts before, you may need to give permission to access your phone's contacts if you want to look up information you already have.
- Tap on Create New or Add from Contacts.
- If you choose Add from Contacts, you will see a list of all contacts stored in your phone. Tap one from the list.
- If the contact record has more than one phone number, you'll see a screen to choose one. Make sure you choose a mobile phone number so your Contact will receive text messages from the Wearsafe systems. Then, tap Next.
- If the contact record has more than one email address, you'll see a screen to choose one, then tap Next.
- On the next dialog, enter or update your new Contact's first and last name, phone number country code, mobile phone number, and email address. Choose which kinds of alerts they will receive by tapping Check-in, Red Alert, or both so that they show colors instead of black and white. When all information is ready, tap Send Invite.