Your Wearsafe experience will be the best when it connects you to the people who know how to help you best. To respect all users' privacy and consent, you'll send out an invite to each person who will help you, and they must accept the invite before you can send alerts to them. Here's how to add those people to your networks, starting from the home screen of the Wearsafe App:
- Tap on my networks
- Tap on the pencil ✏️ button to edit, in the upper right below the network name card
- Tap + add new person, in the upper left below the network name card
- From the contact selection screen, either:
- Tap a face in the Wearsafe contact list at the top, tap OK to confirm, and skip to step 8. This adds someone in already in a different network to this network.
- Scroll through the list of contacts in the middle of the screen and tap the person you want to add
- Tap + Add a New Person Manually at the bottom of the screen
- A new screen asking for first name, last name, and mobile phone number and/or email address appears. If you used the main contact list to select a person, we fill in that info from their contact card. You may have to select between phone numbers or email addresses if that contact has more than one.
- Tap Send Invite
- Tap OK, taking you back to the edit network screen
- Repeat steps 3-7 for any other people you want to add
- Tap the done button on the right just below the network name card, where the pencil icon was
This video walks through the steps of creating new networks and adding people to them. To see the steps for adding people, jump to 00:17.