Several things can affect the list of available devices shown on the scan screen during device linking and pairing. Here's how to resolve them:
- Make sure your Wearsafe Tag is less than one foot away from your phone.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on your phone.
- Make sure that the Wearsafe App has permission to use Bluetooth in your phone's Settings app.
- Press the Tag's button 5 times before tapping Continue, or press it again 5 times on the Scanning screen.
- Remove and reinstall the Tag's battery while on the "make sure your device has a battery installed" screen, then press the Tag's button 5 times and tap Continue.
- Check your phone's Bluetooth screen in the Settings app and remove or forget any devices with names like "Tag-1234" or "Wearsafe Tag 1234", go back to the app, and press the Tag's button 5 times.
- Restart your phone, then reopen the Wearsafe app and try again.
- Replace the Tag's battery with one that you know is fresh.