Converting to Wearsafe 2 is critical to continue sending Wearsafe alerts to your trusted Contacts.
Note: If you want to send alerts and did not have a subscription, please purchase a Wearsafe Tag from wearsafe.com or one of our retail partners to activate service.
Users who previously responded to other people's alert but were not subscribed to send alerts should uninstall the Wearsafe App.
Service Conversion Steps
Converting a Wearsafe 1 subscription to activate Wearsafe 2 is available for anyone with a Wearsafe 1 subscription that was active on June 9, 2020.
- Install or update the Wearsafe App to version 2.0.0 or newer on your compatible smartphone. Some older phones may not support Wearsafe 2. Read about legacy devices.
- Open the Wearsafe App.
- On the welcome screen, tap Sign Up
- Enter your profile information. You must use the email address subscribed under Wearsafe 1 to activate service.
- If you did not have an active subscription for Wearsafe for this email address as of June 9, 2020, you will be asked to enter an activation code. If you believe you had active service, contact Support for assistance identifying your account.
- Follow the remaining steps in the app to set up your Wearsafe 2 account, pair or re-register your devices, and invite your trusted Contacts to receive your Check-ins and/or Red Alerts.