A Check-in is a simple way to let one or more of your Contacts know where you are. To perform a Check-in, press the button on the front of your device once. A single, quick press is all you need. You will feel a vibe confirming the Check-in was sent. After a few moments, you will hear an audible set of dings, indicating the Check-in was delivered to your Contacts. Your Contacts can use the link they get through text and email to view the Check-in location on a map. Check-ins remain viewable indefinitely from the SMS and email link.
Articles in this section
- What is a Red Alert?
- Audio not recorded on iOS 12.4 and newer
- How do I send and close a Check-in or Red Alert?
- What is a Check-in?
- Do emergency service calls go to the center where the subscriber is?
- I sent an alert, why can't I play my own audio clips?
- Alert map shows a person in a different place than their real location
- What does an alert include?
- How will I know when someone is responding to my alert?
- Delayed alert or alert not sent