To use voice activated Check-ins and Red Alerts, you must link your Wearsafe account to Google Assistant. You can read more about apps and Google Assistant on Google's support site.
To add the Wearsafe app for Google Assistant, you must both add the app to your Google account and log in to the Wearsafe service using your Wearsafe Account Owner information. You can use the Google Home app on iOS or Android to set up.
- In the Google Home app, tap on More, then tap your account on the top right.
- Make sure the Google Account shown is one you have linked to the speaker or display you want to use.
- Tap Assistant > Services > Explore
- Scroll through or search for "Wearsafe".
- Tap the card.
- Tap Link.
- A screen for logging into your Wearsafe account will appear. Select your country and enter your mobile phone number and password for the Account Owner.
- A screen will appear with a map and an address search bar. Enter the address where this speaker or display is located, then tap Submit.
You can now use the Wearsafe Skill through your Google Home or Google Nest enabled speaker or display. To try it out, say "Hey Google, tell Wearsafe to send a check-in". Note: There is no testing mode for Google Assistant devices. If you wish to test sending Red Alerts, we recommend notifying your Contacts before you begin testing.