Sometimes you may want to remove audio clips from an alert. Clips are automatically archived 14 days after an alert closes. Here's how to delete clips sooner:
- Open the Wearsafe App.
- Tap the menu button.
- Tap Alerts & Check-ins.
- Tap on a Red Alert.
- Tap on Chat.
- Swipe left on any audio clip you want to remove.
- On the confirmation that appears:
- Tap Delete to delete only this audio clip.
- Tap Delete All to delete all audio for the alert. Tap Delete All again to confirm.
- Tap Cancel to keep the audio clip.
Deleted audio is permanently destroyed. When clips are deleted, the system adds a note to the chat history showing where clips were removed.